Monday, July 22, 2013

"Above and Below"

Above and Below
20x20
oil on canvas

Original Sold
Now available as a giclee on paper or canvas

One of my all-time favorites, I wanted to put this up again to share it with you. It is one of my "Coastal Sunrise " series of paintings that I did in Goose Rocks Beach in Kennebunkport, ME. The amazing sunrise just filled every inch of my being and the incredible quiet space between the layers of clouds above and below drew me in. It was the first to sell of the series, and I spirited it away from the show over the day the gallery wasn't open so that I could get it digitally captured to make giclees. They are now available in a range of sizes and in both canvas and paper. The giclees are a perfect match for color with the original. I also have some cards made from the design. Please e-mail for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment