Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Pink Orchid" (matted)



Pink Orchid
7.5x5
Oil on prepared paper
Archival mat
$140


Everyone that paints flowers has to paint an orchid sometime. While my favorite are the more delicate and wild ones, like the "Nodding Ladies Tresses" that were near our pond when we lived in Vermont, I got this one at Valentines Day and painted it for my husband. But it's OK to sell it!


This piece is archivally matted to 12x14 for a nice presentation. This image, as are the other small florals, is part of "A Year in Bloom" a series of 365 paintings I created one year. Many of these images are available as blank cards, and I have 10 card sets (sets of 5 different blank cards) available on Etsy.

My etsy shop:
<http://www.etsy.com/shop/LynneSchulte?ref=pr_shop_more>

No comments:

Post a Comment