Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi to both new and old friends: I will now be posting a painting each day on the site "Daily Paintworks" Please subscribe to have these delivered to your inbox! Most of the paintings that are posted will be available for sale, either directly or by auction. I will be starting with my works from my "Year in Bloom" series. In this series I painted one painting each day on average. Many of these images are still available for sale and will be posted. Also, some of the pieces that have been sold are available as either single cards or in card collections, and you will be referred to the sale site by clicking on the link. It is a new adventure for me and I am hoping that a lot of my beautiful art will find a good home. They are getting tired of my storage area.

Sunflowers and Bachelors Buttons
Oil on Prepared Paper. 8x6"
Double Matted Archivally and framed under glass
with a silver aluminum frame (see below)

AUCTION: Click here

I have chosen to offer you this wonderful piece for the first auction. While I love it, it is time for it to move on and join the ranks of floral pieces from the series that has earned a good home. Painted on 10/17/97, it have graced several exhibits and was one of the pieces that inspired the card collections.

This image is available in the Pink Ribbon Collection of cards. To see this collection, click here

For single cards, click here

For the whole story, read my "Year in Bloom Journal" click here

framed view 

No comments:

Post a Comment